EPF UAN claim Status Online:- All the EPF Members or subscribers or pensioners who have submitted a EPF claim in India can check there status online. By using online portal of EPFO you can track the EPF status of a claim against submitted EPF. You just need to know your PF Account Number in order to get the same. The exact EPFO claim status will help you to monitor or get to aware with your PF withdrawal claim.
As a salaried person, if you have your EPF account then you can make full balance withdrawal easily. You can get the withdrawal at the time of retirement or after leaving your job. A female employee can withdrawal her PF amount earlier also if she living job for marriage purposes or in case pregnancy or childbirth. So, if you need EPF Withdrawal, then you can submit the forms to your employer.
Now, you can also do the same thing, if you have an active UAN and KYC details have provided by your employer. You can use these documents at EPFO portal and submit ‘New UAN based PF Withdrawal forms‘. Now, if you have submitted the EPF withdrawal form then the question arises about the knowing ‘EPF Claim status’. So, if you want to check your EPF UAN status against your EPF withdrawal then you will no need to visit the EPF offices. You can check it in online mode from the official portal of EPFO.
Steps to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online
- First of all, open the link – http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php
- Now, you will need to click on the link ‘Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status’.
- Then, you will be redirect to a new webpage where you will have to select the State of PF office where your claim has to be settled from drop down list of states.
- After that, a list of EPF regional offices will display there. You will have to select the region, office Name.
Note: You should know that the ‘Office Code’ & the ‘Region Code’ sections will be automatically filled with the relevant details.
- Then, you will have to type the Establishment Code in the 3rd box. It can be of maximum 7 digits.
- If the Establishment Code has an extension or sub‐code, then you will have to enter the same there. The code can be a digit or alphabets/letter with maximum 3 characters in size. You can leave box blank, if there is no extension or sub‐code for the Establishment Code.
- Then, fill in your PF Account number in the 5th box which is a maximum of 7 digits long.
- Finally, you can click “Submit” button to get your EPF Claim status.
Steps to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online with UAN
- Open EPFO website- http://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then, go to the “Our Services” and click ‘For Employees’.
- Now, go to “Services” category and click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’.
- Then, enter your UAN number in the box, type the captcha and submit your details.
- After this you can follow the steps as instructed above to check your PF claim status.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To Know more about EPFO Login & UAN Login visit – http://epf-uanlogin.co.in/
To Know More about UAN Member Portal visit – http://www.justsaving.co.in/