- 1 Now, you must be thinking about “What is UAN Login”?
- 2 Do you know what UAN do & It’s Aim?
- 3 Do you want to Know How to Generate UAN Number? Or How to get UAN Number?
- 4 The Benefits of EPFO Unified Portal Login.
- 5 Step for UAN Passbook Download & Know Your EPF Balance.
- 6 Step to Know EPF balance SMS. | How to Check PF Balance via SMS
- 7 Check EPF UAN Claim Status
- 8 Steps to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online.
- 9 Steps to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online with UAN
- 10 EPFO Helpdesk Number | UAN Helpdesk Number
Employee Provident Fund Organisation, India (EPFO) has launched a UAN (Universal Account Number). The UAN concept comes with a Unified Portal. The UAN Member Portal ask for an activated UAN Number to let you do UAN Login.
Now, you must be thinking about “What is UAN Login”?
Don’t worry! UAN Login is the process to access the EPFO Unified Portal after activating UAN Number. As the UAN Member login can only be happed after UAN Activation.
Wanted to ask? – What is UAN?
The UAN Number is a 12 digit Unique Series of Number allot to EPFO Member. For an example… 111222333444.
Do you know what UAN do & It’s Aim?
A UAN Number act like an umbrella for all the Member ID of an Employee. In a simple word… we need to elaborate it for you to understand it in a better manner.
Let’s take an example of an Employee named Mr. Kumar. And, doing Job in a Company from last 5 years and also an EPFO Member. So, he has a member ID or PF account. In which the company & his EPFO monthly contribution submitted by Employer.
But, One day Mr. Kumar gets a better Job Opportunity for other Company. And, he decided to leave the Job from Current Employer and Joined with New Employer.
In this scenario… earlier Employees could not transfer their PF Account under his/her New Employer.
But, as UAN concept comes in Picture. It’s become possible for Employee to Transfer their Old PF Account to the New Employer.
“UAN allow PF account portability from old Employer to New Employer…”
Do you want to Know How to Generate UAN Number? Or How to get UAN Number?
For UAN Registration or UAN Generation, you can contact your Employer. As EPFO provides the UAN of every Employee to their Employer.
Or, The Member can also Check Their Salary Slip. As Employer provide all the PF related details on Employee’s Salary Slip.
By Checking UAN Status, the member get their UAN. (uanmembers epfoservices Check UAN Status). To Check UAN Status.
Step to Know UAN Status.
- Visit:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ member-interface/
- Click on “Know Your UAN Status”.
- Select one option from “Member ID”, “AADHAAR” Or “PAN” which suits you and Enter Details.
- Now Enter your Name, DOB, Mobile Number, and Email ID with Correct “CAPTCHA” Security Code. (Fill as provided to EPFO).
- Click on “Get Authorization PIN” button.
- Enter PIN and Click on “Validate OTP & Get UAN” Button. After receiving PIN On your Registered Mobile Number.
- In sometime… you will get your UAN Number & UAN Status (Active or Not Active) on your Registered Mobile Number
The Benefits of EPFO Unified Portal Login.
EPFO provides both [ EPF Employer Login ] & [ EPF Employee Login ] on EPFO Member Portal. The Unified Member Portal Login is for Employee.
Benefits of EPFO Employee Login
EPF Balance Enquiry – Do you think? “What is my PF Account Balance”? If yes, then you can Check EPF Balance Online through Member Portal.
To Check PF Balance Online you need to follow a procedure. The PF Balance can be Check via SMS as well. But most of the Employee prefer to Download E Passbook to Know full EPF Balance Statement.
Step for UAN Passbook Download & Know Your EPF Balance.
- Visit:- www.epfindia.gov.in
- Go to “Our Services” Option.
- Now, Click on “For Employee”.
- Now, you will redirect to New Page. Where you will find “Member Passbook” Option.
- Click On “Member Passbook”
- Enter your UAN Number & Password for UAN Member Portal Download Passbook.
- Click On Login & Then, Click on “View Passbook” button.
- Then, your EPF Member Passbook will open Online in PDF format. You can download your e-passbook.
Step to Know EPF balance SMS. | How to Check PF Balance via SMS
- Send SMS in an appropriate format to 7738299899.
- SMS Format – EPFOHO UAN
- Example:- EPFOHO 111222333444 and Send to 7738299899.
Check EPF UAN Claim Status
All the EPF Members or subscribers or pensioners who have submitted an EPF claim in India. They can check their status online.
By using the online portal of EPFO you can track the EPF status of a claim against submitted EPF. You need to know your PF Account Number to get the same.
The exact EPFO claim status will help you to track or get too aware of your PF withdrawal claim.
As a salaried person, if you have your EPF account then you can make full balance withdrawal.
You can get the withdrawal at the time of retirement or after leaving your job.
A female employee can withdrawal her PF amount earlier. Also if she living job for marriage purposes or in case pregnancy or childbirth. So, if you need EPF Withdrawal, then you can submit the forms to your employer.
Now, you can also do the same thing, if you have an active UAN and KYC details have provided by your employer.
You can use these documents at EPFO portal and submit ‘New UAN based PF Withdrawal forms‘.
Now, if you have submitted the EPF withdrawal form. Then, the question arises about the knowing ‘EPF Claim status’.
So, if you want to check your EPF UAN status against your EPF withdrawal then you will no need to visit the EPF offices. You can check it in online mode from the official portal of EPFO.
Steps to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online.
- First of all, open the link – http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php
- Now, you will need to click on the link ‘Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status’.
- Then, you will redirect to a new webpage. Where you will have to select the State of PF office where your claim has to settled from the drop-down list of states.
- After that, a list of EPF regional offices will display there. You will have to select the region, office Name.
Note: You should know that the ‘Office Code’ & the ‘Region Code’ sections will fill with the relevant details.
- Then, you will have to type the Establishment Code in the 3rd box. It can be 7 digits.
- If the Establishment Code has an extension or sub‐code, then you will have to enter the same there. The code can be a digit or alphabets/letter with 3 characters in size. You can leave the box blank. If there is no extension or sub‐code for the Establishment Code.
- Then, fill in your PF Account number in the 5th box which is an of 7 digits long.
- Finally, you can click “Submit” button to get your EPF Claim status.
Steps to Check EPF UAN Claim Status online with UAN
- Open EPFO website- http://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then, go to the “Our Services” and click ‘For Employees’.
- Now, go to “Services” category and click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’.
- Then, enter your UAN number in the box, type the captcha and submit your details.
- After this, you can follow the steps as instructed above to check your PF claim status.
EPFO Helpdesk Number | UAN Helpdesk Number
You may contact UAN Helpdesk Toll free number 1800118005 from 09:15 AM to 05:45 PM on all seven days for any query relating to UAN / KYC Services.
There are some other Toll-free Numbers for Helpdesk.
180 231 9094 UAN helpdesk.
180 231 9091 UAN helpdesk.
You may try these two as well. if you do not get connected to 1800118005.
Note:- This webpage dedicated to the “www.epfindia.gov.in Registration – EPFO”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To Know more about EPFO Login & UAN Login visit – https://epf-uanlogin.co.in/
To Know More about UAN Member Portal visit – https://www.justsaving.co.in/